EMCS has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an innovative transportation engineer to join our Indianapolis, IN team. This is an opportunity to be involved with a variety of design projects including freeways, urban and rural roadways, multi-use paths, and developments. Responsibilities may include technical design, project management, and business development. This position offers excellent growth potential for a talented engineering professional with a passion for transforming challenges into solutions.
EMCS offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit program with a 401k match and strong commitment to professional development and community involvement. If you are looking to put your skills to work with a highly motivated, high quality team; we’ve got a spot for you!
Position requirements include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in the civil engineering field
• Registered Professional Engineer in Indiana
• Previous experience on INDOT projects
• Proficiency with MicroStation/Inroads and/or Civil 3D
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online or submit a resume to our human resources representative:
1300 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233